Oil Stop Smoke is a high-end oil additive developed to reduce exhaust smoke due to oil burning. Stops oil leakages through seals by making seals swell back to original size and regain all-new pliability
- Improves viscosity of the oil
- Ensures a strong protective oil film
- Improves engine performance by enhancing motor compression
- Stops oil leakage trough seals
- Reduces emission of hazardous exhaust gases
- Does not contain harmful solvents
USEOil stop smoke can be used in all mineral, synthetic, single or multi-grade oils and is not harmful for catalytic converters.
DIRECTIONAdd the contents of one bottle to the warm oil. Allow the product to fully drain from the can. Let the engine run or drive for 15 minutes to obtain a good mixture of the product. Make sure the oil contents do not exceed the maximum oil level.
DOSAGEOne bottle treats a maximum of 5 litres of engine oil. Use when required.
DOWNLOAD PRODUCT SHEETEnglish