ARDINA Ceramic Engine Protector is a unique new generation multi-functional ceramic engine oil additive with a superior performance, even under the most extreme conditions. The high degree of bonding to metal results in a solid and unequalled lubricating film on the most critical and wear-sensitive parts of the engine. This results in high performance lubrication, ensures a rapid heat transfer and prevents metal to metal contact.
- Significantly reduces friction and wear
- Reduces fuel and oil consumption
- Restores engine power
- Provides long term protection of your engine
- Improves load carrying capacity of the lube film
- Reduces emission of hazardous exhaust gases
- Improves viscosity of the oil
- Provides emergency lubrication
- Reduces engine noise level
- Reduces oil temperature
- Improves cold start performance
- Prolongs engine lifetime
USEFor all gasoline, diesel and LPG engines with or without turbochargers. Can be mixed with all commercially available engine oils. Does not clog filters and is not harmful for catalytic converters.
DIRECTIONShake well before use. Add contents of one bottle to the warm motor oil, preferably shortly after oil change. Drive approximately 15 minutes to obtain optimum result. Make sure the oil contents do not exceed the maximum oil level in your engine.
DOSAGEOne bottle treats 4 to 6 litres of motor oil. Due to its outstanding bonding to metal, this advanced product retains its properties and effectiveness even after oil change. Recommended use: every 50.000 km.
DOWNLOAD PRODUCT SHEETEnglish