- A versatile, adhesive, high pressure resistant synthetic lubricant.
- Excellent penetrating properties.
- Provides excellent lubrication and leaves an extremely resistant lubricant film reducing noise and vibration.
- Protects against wear and corrosion.
- Wide operating temperature range (-35°C to 200°C).
- Does not affect rubber, plastics or paint.
- Resistant to water, salt, alkalines and weak acids./li>
USEAll applications where parts are subject to high pressure, speed, impact and vibration and where a strong, adhesive and durable lubricant film is required, e.g. chains, hinges, shift, clutch and throttle linkages, Bowden cables, drag link ends, levers, racks and pinions, open gears and many more.
DIRECTIONSpray on the parts to be treated. After application the solvent evaporates leaving a highly adhesive, durable and waterproof lubricant.
DOSAGETo be used whenever required.
DOWNLOAD PRODUCT SHEETEnglish