ARDINA Total Engine Conditioner is a unique and very effective high-grade product for cleaning the complete internal combustion system of gasoline engines.
- Thoroughly and effectively cleans valves, injectors, pistons, piston rings, intake manifolds and the carburetor without the need for disassembly
- Dissolves carbon deposits and lacquer-like compounds
- Reduces the emission of hazardous exhaust gases (CO / HC)
- Releases stuck piston rings
- Improves cold starting properties, combustion and driveability and guarantees optimum engine condition
- Treatment accomplishes a quick and effective result and contributes to a cleaner environment
USEAll gasoline (leaded or unleaded) engines with injectors or carburettor with or without a turbo charger. Will not harm catalytic converters. Compatible with rubber and plastic parts.
DIRECTIONHave an automotive repair shop carry out this treatment.
Shake well before use. Spray approx. 50% of the content into the carburetor of the warm, but turned off engine. Wait 10 minutes before starting the engine and let it run at 1.500 – 2.000 RPM. Spray a little bit into the float chamber air openings and spray the remaining 50% of the product into the carburetor. Let the engine run for ten minutes at 1.500 – 2.000 RPM before driving approx. 4 kms. Tune the CO-emission and the idle speed (RPM).
Shake well before use. Start the engine and spray the total content through the vacuum hose into the inlet system. Let the engine run for 10 minutes at 1.500 – 2.000 RPM before driving approx. 4 kms. Tune the CO-emission and the idle speed (RPM).
DOSAGEThe content of the 200 ml aerosol is sufficient for engines up to 2000 cc. Treatment to be repeated every 15.000 km to obtain optimum result.
DOWNLOAD PRODUCT SHEETEnglish