Oil Stop Smoke - ARDINA Car Care B.V.
Decreases excessive smoke emission and improves overall oil stability and viscosity.
- Improves viscosity of the oil
- Ensures a strong protective oil film
- Improves engine performance by enhancing motor compression
- Stops oil leakage trough seals and regain all-new plaibility
- Reduces emission of hazardous exhaust gases
- Does not contain harmful solvents
Oil stop smoke can be used in all mineral, synthetic, single or multi-grade oils and is not harmful for catalytic converters.
Add the contents of one bottle to the warm oil. Allow the product to fully drain from the can. Let the engine run or drive for 15 minutes to obtain a good mixture of the product. Make sure the oil contents do not exceed the maximum oil level.
One bottle treats 3 to 5 litres of motor oil. Use when required.
|Languages||EN, DE, FR, ES|
|Flash Point||> 175°C|
|Viscosity @ 100°C||340 cSt|