ACL2000 Adhesive Clear Lube
- Excellent penetrating properties
- Provides excellent lubrication
- Leaves an extremely resistant lubricant fil which reduces noise and vibration
- Protects against wear and corrosion
- Wide operating temperature range (-35°C to 200°C)
- Does not affect rubber, plastics or paint
- Resistant to water, salt, alkalines and weak acids
All applications where parts are subject to high pressure, speed, impact and vibration and where a strong, adhesive and durable lubricant film is required, e.g. chains, hinges, shift, clutch and throttle linkages, Bowden cables, drag link ends, levers, racks and pinions, open gears and many more.
Spray on the parts to be treated. After application the solvent evaporates leaving a highly adhesive, durable and waterproof lubricant.
To be used whenever required.
|Languages||EN, DE, FR, ES|
|Colour||Clear / Colourless|